Tuesday 30 September 2008

Some photos (finally)

Now that I've managed to catch up with a few things online I've had the time to upload the small number of photos I've taken so far. It's nothing amazing, but it shows a little of where I am and a couple of the sites is Kreuzberg. Click the images to see a larger version:


Temporary residence
This is the room in Michaels apartment that I'm staying in. It belongs to a woman named Janine but as she is pregnant and there is a lot of renovation work going on she is staying somewhere quieter.


View from the window
This is the view from the window.


Fountain
This is a fountain near the lake that Cafe am Engelbecken is next to.


Big Church 1
This is the first of two picture I took of a large church near the lake. Michael didn't know what it's called but it looks impressive when you see all of it.

Big Church 2
Next time it's sunny I'll take a photo of the lake and the church behind it as it'll make a pretty decent shot.

No comments: