Saturday 27 December 2008

Not addicted

I realise I have not posted on my blog recently. It is down to a combination of laziness and rushing around in the lead up to Christmas. I have not however been addicted to any computer games (namely Team Fortress 2), which is good news.

I will now definitely be brining my PC to Berlin, the only question now is when. I'd like to bring it over as soon as possible, but as long as I have it before February that'd be fine. My parents suggested I should get a job before I bring my PC over which means the sooner I get a job the sooner I get my PC. This will be a real motivator for me and will definitely help my focus my effort. As soon as I've recovered from Berlin Winter Camp and the New Year celebrations I will get straight onto a proper, full-on job hunt in Berlin.

No comments: