Saturday 18 October 2008

That's better

Straight from the Ministry of Practical Thinking, I've made a slight adjustment to the layout of my bedroom. My 'bed' is now taller as the sofabed (which was just a double mattress that folds in half with cushions placed on it) is now under my mattress. This gives me more space in the room and a more comfortable bed.

There is one downside however; as the bed is essentially just three rather soft mattresses piled on top of each other, there is a fair amount of give, so much so that when I wake up in the morning I tend to be leaning precariously in the direction of the floor, I get the feeling I'm going to wake up on my way down to the floor.

Perhaps not the most exciting of posts, but with a room as small as mine you need to make the most out of the space. A few posters on the walls and it'll be much more homely.

No comments: